Monday, March 1, 2021

Export Instagram Profiles, Followers, Posts And Hashtags











About:

***PLEASE NOTE: This gig can only be used with public Instagram profiles ****
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I will Download/Backup entire Instagram profiles with or without the media files.

You will have an entire JSON or CSV formatted list with followers and posts.



Videos come in MP4 and images in JPEG.


If you want data on Hashtags prices are identical.



Please DM me for profiles with more than 100 000 followers.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***PLEASE NOTE: This gig can only be used with public Instagram profiles ****





Reviews


:

good seller, but don't ask for custom work. He will charge you for work and deliver it to you 50% done - then upsell you to present it in a way that you can actually use it. Bought 2 gigs from at same time - so i guess it's your call. Did deliver on basic gig - just upset i had to pay double for my custom job that wasn't done.

:

DO NOT ASK FOR CUSTOM WORK - he was able to provide basic gig, but charged me double for an extra column. Then sends me 7000 individual JSON files to review and find the info. So i paid extra for me to review the info myself which I could have done. Then tries to explain how i should have known - and then tries to upsell me into having him do the work. lol

:

Great work once again!

:

Epic work.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment