Monday, March 8, 2021

Be Your Social Media Manager And Personal Assistant











About:

Welcome to my GIG 

 

I will be your Social Media Manager and Personal Assistant, 



My Exclusive Services includes:   



  • 3 Social Media Posts ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) 
  • Facebook Ads and Instagram Marketing
  • Social Media Posts Scheduling
  • Develop Content  
  • Social Media Design i.e Logos, Banners, Cover Photos, Videos 
  • Creating Advertisement/ Ads
  • Use Top Hashtags 
  • Boosts Posts  
  • Create visibility and brand Loyalty 


 If you are looking for someone for marketing and handle your account professionally you are at right place. 

 Feel free to contact me.



Custom Offers also Available!  



Contact me before placing order. Thank You!

Reviews


:

Thank you!

:

I am not interested in leaving a comment. Thank you!

:

Thanks for the delivery. On time delivery.

:

Very nice, recommend

:


No comments:

Post a Comment