Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Create Facebook Business Page, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube Account











About:

“Pro-Level Services Guarantee”

We are the compact and bright team of marketing professionals, with an emphasis on social media marketing. For the past 5 years, we’ve helped startups, mom-and-pop shops, and big corporations realize the potential in So cial Media marketing to grow a customer base, retain those customers, and bring new ones on board.

Please check GIG package:

  • Basic: Create Facebook business pages, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube account (any 2 accounts/pages)
  • Standard: Create any *4 So cial media Account and Page.
  • Premium: Standard + Create All So cial Media Account and Page with Cover image and Logo.

What you will get:

  • Create and Setup Full So cial Media Account/Page
  • Install App & Custom tab on Account
  • Automatically Chat Bot setup
  • Design & Setup Cover image and logo
  • Call-to-action button
  • Add Story, Description content, Google map
  • Unlimited revision

Why Choose Us:

  • Professional Services Guarantee
  • 100% Buyer satisfaction
  • Find Good Reputation
  • Quick Delivery Services
  • Marketing strategies 
  • Free Marketing Consultant

Drop your order after confirmation.



Feel Free To Contact Me.

Thank You



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was great throughout the process, it took a little bit longer but it was worth the wait, he was very patient and professional. He complied with everything asked of him respectful and even went an extra mile to complete the job as I wanted it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm always pleased to hear that my services are appreciated. Hope you will share your experience with your friends and others. My goal is to Serve the full satisfaction of my Honourable Buyers, to provide a positive experience with Fast and Professional Services.

Seller's Response:

Very professional, really put in effort to make my pages the best they could be. Everything was on time, and beyond expectations. very fast response, and always easy to speak with. He is the real deal and will improve your page tremendously.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the positive feedback and tipped me! I'm always pleased to hear that my services are appreciated. Hope you will share your experience with your friends and others. My goal is to Serve the full satisfaction of my Honourable Buyers, to provide a positive experience with Fast and Professional Services.

Seller's Response:

I continue to use this seller because he does great work! I am very happy with the artwork he made for my social media business pages. The seller has great communication and provides quality work in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this seller to others, thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment