Monday, November 9, 2020

Share Your Poshmark Listings 12,000X Times











About:

Monthly package: 40$ only (T&C apply)



Selling better in Poshmark requires your closet to gain lots of social engagement/signals in form of self-shares, community shares, but that takes a lot of time and effort. 



Get busy with your listings , delivery, fulfillment & customer service. 

Let us help with Poshmark sharing & get more free time for yourself.

Let me be your Poshmark virtual assistant



I will Share your closet several time a day and at specific time you chose.

Community sharing and party sharing available too.



I can share from BOTTOM, so your listing arrangement doesn't change.



**PLEASE NOTE: IN ORDER FOR ME TO SHARE FROM YOUR ACCOUNT I WILL NEED YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR POSHMARK**



Upto 12000 Shares in 7 days in $10



Upto 40000 Shares, in 14 days in $30



Upto 80000 Shares, in 28 days in $40



Let me allow you to gain a portion of your life back from Clicking, Clicking, and Clicking! Go out and source a little more, spend the afternoon with your children or family, go out to dinner, take a vacation without the burden of Clicking, Clicking, and Clicking!



Order Now!

Share More. Sell More

Reviews


:

grate will buy again

:

Thank you ! I appreciate your help on my closet. i will order for the monthly package soon.

:

A++. I cant recommend this enough. Thanks

:

Finally! I got the right guy for my posh sharing. A++. Highly recommended. I wish my competitors don't know about this. Thank you mymarketin

:

Thank you! Best experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment