Sunday, November 1, 2020

Professionally Manage And Run Your Social Media Marketing











About:

WHO AM I?



I'm Kimberly, an international digital marketing consultant originally from the U.S with over 5 years of professional experience. I help clients gain sales and build authority through social media, and have worked with companies in the B2B, travel, cosmetics, luxury, SaaS, and start-up sectors!



ABOUT THIS GIG




You pick the social network - it may be Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Linkedin. I will create content on your chosen platform for 30 days and manage your account.



BASIC - 10 posts and account management



STANDARD - 20 posts, account management, AND growth marketing!



PREMIUM - 1 post per day, account management, and growth marketing. Also includes a custom, in-depth marketing plan and a consultation call ($250 value). Just like having your very own CMO!



NEXT STEPS



I will send you a brief so that we can define actionable goals before starting



WHY SHOULD YOU PURCHASE THIS GIG?



By investing in Social Media, companies are able to boost sales, improve reach, and increase turnover. Instagram and Facebook already have over 1 Billion users!



Contact me for a custom offer If you are also looking for ads management or more platforms!



Reviews


:

Working with Kim and her team has been nothing short of MAGICAL. Her professionalism, patience, creativity and ability to focus in on creating your brand from scratch are just some of the talents she possesses. It has been a dream come true these past several weeks working with this pro seller, and I'm excited to say I have hired her company to fully develop my brand and run my social media from here on out. I couldn't possibly recommend this seller more; If you are getting started on Fiverr, scrolling through, trying to decide between countless sellers offering their services, or just simply interested in turning your idea into a viral sensation.. trust me.. Kim's your girl!!!!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment