Sunday, November 29, 2020

Promote Your Posts On My Extensive Linkedin Network











About:

NOTE: Do not purchase until you I agree to share your link. 



I will share your post with my globally diverse LinkedIn network of over 12k users. 



I can guarantee that my like, comment, & share of your post will increase the exposure of your content to my connections. However, I can not guarantee to raise traffic to your site or reactions to your content. When I share or comment, I recommend that you react to me to increase engagement. 



If you want multiple shares, message me for a custom offer. 



NOTE: I will not promote racist, sexist, bigoted, or controversial content. I also will not promote MLM, dating sites/apps, money-making schemes, or anything that goes against my personal beliefs. If something is borderline, I may like & comment, but I will not share it with my network.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Pay attention and send him a message BEFORE ordering in order to find out if he will be able to promote your post. I was in a hurry so I somehow missed that information. I paid fot nothing but it was my bad. The seller seems ok. :)

Seller's Response:

I agreed to do another order for free due to the confusion. I want everyone to be happy with my service.

:

Service as described. Hoping for my engagement but happy with the fact that seller also liked all comments on my post to hopefully increase engagement.

:

Thank you. I try to overdeliver.

:

Fabulous service and very prompt response. Just as promised!




No comments:

Post a Comment