Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Be Your Virtual Assistant











About:

ORGANIZE, WORK, CREATE



I'm here to help you organize and develop whatever task or project you need for your life or business.



Tasks I can help with include:
  • Project management
  • Web Research
  • Basic photo editing (Canva, InDesign)
  • Google Apps (Google Sheets, Google Docs)
  • Manage and create Social Media accounts
  • Data entry
  • Calendar management
  • Sitemap building


Before ordering this gig, kindly message me so we can discuss your project and for me to understand your needs.



ABOUT ME:

I'm a Yale undergraduate just trying to help my family make it through this difficult time. Thanks so much for your consideration!

Reviews


:

friendly, communicative and efficient! A great VA!

:

Very helpful - thanks!

:

Great communicator and performed the tasks professionally and on time. Look forward to working with the seller again!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment