Friday, November 20, 2020

Manage Your Social Media Channels











About:

> > > > Please message me before placing an order, so we can discuss the project & make sure I can help. < < < <

Creating a Facebook/Instagram Business Page allows more than 2 billion people on Facebook and 120 million Instagram users to discover and learn more about your business.

Let me be your Social Media Assistant to help you Get Started the Right Way on the platforms!

All Packages Include:

  • Profile Picture / Cover Picture Update (resizing if needed)
  • “About" & "Story" Section Setup
  • Page Category Setup
  • CTA Buttons Setup (To Choose From: Learn More, Shop Now, Sign Up, Use App, Book Now or Call Now
  • Page Template Setup
  • Facebook Page Vanity URL (if needed)
  • Page Tabs Setup
  • Facebook Page Messenger Setup
  • Social Media Feed Tabs Setup

And More!

I will make sure you start your Social Media Activities with a Professional & Appealing Facebook Business Page that Converts.

> > > > Please message me before placing an order, so we can discuss the project & make sure I can help. < < < <

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment