Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager











About:

If you're looking to boost your social media profile then you're in safe hands.



I've been running social media since the birth of Twitter.



Yep, I had to convince a marketing director in 2009 to let me run a social media campaign as he thought Twitter was a short-term fad!



I can help with:



- Curating a schedule to implement

- Developing content to be shared across your channels

- Provide consistency in your brand tone and voice

- Develop a strategy and communication guidelines

- Advise on how to integrate into your business

- Train, mentor and develop staff to take the reigns



*Please note I now only have space for 2 more clients in my schedule*. 



I only work with a limited number of clients so if you are interested please be quick and drop me a message to discuss your needs. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This review is not negative toward the seller himself because he seems like a good guy. But, everything else about the job was a disaster. We had numerous conversations prior to the job starting about what we were looking for. We are a non profit and with a new Instagram account just wanted to grow the account organically and the right way. We told him we had some videos and some photos which he reviewed at the beginning of the 1 month term. Overall we gained 20 followers (not 1,000) in 1 month with no engagement from the seller. All he did was spend 1 minute a day creating a post of which the video/picture and hashtags were already provided. This is a simple posting service only.

:

Hi Michael. I tried to make contact 3 times with you to discuss the project. You sent a lot of content which was unusable. I clearly put in the order description what the service was for and what the outcomes would be. I was not providing a follower growth service and made that quite clear.

:

Thanks for your willingness to work together as a team. Looking forward to continuing to work together.

:

Rob is detail oriented, kind, fast, and flexible. He gets what you want done and is great to work with! :)

:

Great service and extremely helpful




No comments:

Post a Comment