Monday, November 2, 2020

Create Your Monthly Social Media Content











About:

If social media isn't your thing, it can seem monotonous and time-consuming! Let a professional take the reigns, to enjoy the benefits of a social marketing plan, without the headache.



In my career, I've worked with clients who like to be very hands-on, as well as clients who would prefer I handle all the details. I'm comfortable with both and am flexible to meet your specific needs. Some past larger companies I've worked for/with include Adobe, 20th Century Fox, Warner Bros, Disney, and Sony. I also have extensive experience with small businesses and startups.



What I'll provide in this gig:

+ A social content calendar including copy, tracked links and posting times

+ Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram



For an additional fee:

+ I'll schedule and post content from the content calendar

+ A monthly report for your records to track KPIs



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment