Sunday, November 29, 2020

Consult You On How To Be Successful On Facebook











About:

**Send us a message today to receive a FREE 15-minute consultation call to make sure this is the right gig for you!**



-Are you trying to use Facebook to promote your brand or business?



-Are you struggling to understand the fundamentals of how your Facebook page or Facebook Business Manager work? 



During this gig, I will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about Facebook Marketing during our one-on-one video consultation



Why should you buy this gig? I have helped many companies in a wide variety of fields, from real estate agents and lawyers to e-commerce stores and startups, giving them strength and understanding of how social media works and help execute their marketing strategies.

 

Kickstarter Package- $500  

The 3-hour consultation call will go over the following- 
  • FB page evaluation.
  • Provide in-depth knowledge into using FB’s Business Manager. 
  • Help create 1-2 real ad campaigns.
  • Provide guidance on competitor marketing and research techniques.
  • Help set up and implement FB Pixel and Custom Tracking.
  • Show how to make Custom Audiences.
  • Go over FB’s analytic tools. 
  • Provide you with marketing strategy techniques.
  • Plus, much more!

Reviews


:

WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS GIG EXCEPT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY BIZ LIFE. BIZ OWNERS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT FB AD LOOK NO FURTHER INFACT DONT GIVE ANYONE ELSE YOUR COINS/MONEY I SHOULD KNOW I HAVE WASTED LOTS OF MONEY UNTIL I BOOKED THIS GIG. I THOUGHT I KNEW ABUT FB UNTIL I BOOKED THIS GIG AND REALIZED I AM JUST A BABY IN FB AD BUT THE SELLER MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE NEVER MOCKED ME WENT OVER AND I MEAN OVER EVERYTHING CAUSE I ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS ANYWAY BUT THE SELLER WAS VERY PATIENT WENT OVER AND OVER IT. ALL I KNOW IS THIS IS THE BEST FB TEACHING I HAVE HAD IN A WHILE

:

Rhys is extremely knowledgeable with the works of Facebook ads. He went into great detail about the platform and walked me through each step making sure I understood everything before moving on. Our session was recorded via Zoom free of charge so I can go back to it whenever I need. We had some slight technical difficulties during our session and Rhys offered a free session to cover those basis another day. He also offers additional consults ($200/hour) which I am going to take on after letting my ads run for a bit and see how they do. I definitely recommend Rhys's consultation if you want to be successful on Facebook or just want to learn more about Facebook ads!

:

Booking a session with Rhys was 100% the right decision! Not only is Rhys highly knowledgable, but he is an absolute pleasure to work with--highly responsive, thoughtful, and committed to 5 star service. I've recently taken over running Facebook ads for our business, and if you've looked at the Ad Manager, you know it is not intuitive, so I started searching for coaching and support. Very happy to discover Rhys! He is truly a subject matter expert on Facebook ads and took the time to review every detail in the dashboard. I deeply appreciate that he was happy to answer any of my questions before moving forward–another sign of an outstanding teacher. Would definitely work with Rhys again!

:

Working with outside professionals is a new phenomena for us. Times have changed and forced us to look elsewhere for help. The services provided by our dedicated account exectutive @ Fiverr Business are very helpful. Celena helped us find top sellers in the specific vertical business units we need help with, and did a great job identifying Rhys (wild-and-free). While we have not seen his WILD side yet, we have had a very positive experience. The GIG calls for a 3 hour deep dive session on Facebook, and we ended up zooming for more than 4 hours... because Rhys insisted to continue until our team was completely satisfied with the hands-on presentation. GREAT JOB !

:

We used this provider based on their already excellent reviews and because we needed someone to cut through the learning curve and help us understand how to utilise FB advertising for our business quickly. I couldn't be happier with their highly attentive service, customised to our business. Rhys spent time understanding what we wanted to achieve and delivered a fantastic workshop, the results of which are we now know exactly how to approach our marketing strategy and use FB as a key part of it. You won't regret a single dollar or minute spent with this provider.




No comments:

Post a Comment