Thursday, November 26, 2020

Design Social Media Content For Facebook And Instagram











About:

Hi everyone, I'm Katie the head freelancer at DeRaddo Designs. Thanks for checking out my gig, I am excited to create for your business!



This gig is perfect for those who have a hard time creating fresh and unique content for their social media pages. I will be creating formatted images for Facebook and Instagram in this gig!



Per each package quantities, you will be getting unique graphics to post, each formatted to fit both the Facebook dimensions and Instagram dimensions. 



I can take photos your provide or source Royalty-Free pictures to use. 



I have been designing content for three years and have done pieces for realtors, non-profits, home good retailers, festivals and more. I love helping businesses shine on social media. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment