Saturday, November 28, 2020

Be Your Linkedin Marketing Assistant











About:

If you are interested please share a brief about your requirements before placing the order. so, that I know exactly how to help you and contribute to your project.



Linkedin marketing is the way that provides you to an effective way to increase your business locally and globally. 



Hi,



I have been working on LinkedIn Marketing and provide quality services to my clients.



I will promote you whether you anticipate finding a new job soon, want to move up or are looking for clients & prospects, having an active and optimized profile will help you achieve your goals.



✓ I can Help you with 



 Adding new connections/followers on your expected location, industry & specific title field  

 Any Linkedin based research and data mining

 Targeted prospect list building / Lead Generation

 Group and company page creating and management 

 Linkedin Sales Navigator Management

 Sending followup messages 





If you are interested please share a brief about your requirements before placing the order. so, that I know exactly how to help you and contribute to your project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I don't use Fiverr often so I was skeptical at first, but Annie turned out to be an expert LinkedIn lead generation and marketing consultant. She was available at odd hours every time we had a question. After the initial consult it was clear that she had everything under control and would be able to set up the foundation of our LinkedIn marketing strategy without significant supervision.

:

Very responsive and friendly seller. The only issue is that I asked for a targeted audience and found that I have a long of random connections from “looking to connect” posts. I paid for the highest tiered plan so I was expected targeted traffic only.

:

Fantastic Experience! Quratulainaziz is Smart, She's Agile, I Already Booked Quratulainaziz for another project prior to writing this review. Isn't that the true sign of a "5-Star-Colleague For Hire".

:

It's been a pleasure working with her on Linkedin. She is very professional and provides even better work than professional sales reps. I am going to work with her again in no time.

:

Very little communication on what her plan was despite my questioning. Posted on my behalf without any heads up about content. We weren’t looking for more random followers from the other side of the world, we were looking for potential clients.




No comments:

Post a Comment