Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Manage And Post To Your Instagram











About:

Instagram is one of the best platforms to show & sell your services and products! I can help share your company values by managing your Instagram Profile!!



I like to research & understand your brand, and current Instagram account. With this, I can create quality posts and a posting schedule to help expand your brand. All of the content created & posted are my own original work. If you'd like me to use your brand images and colors, I offer my "Brand Specifications" add-on.



My Packages Include:
  • Content Creation
  • Original Captions
  • Daily Monitoring
  • Account Management


Other Add-On's:

  • Schedule Overview - I will send you a copy of the posting schedule.
  • Full-Time Engagement - I will engage with the IG community full-time.


What I Need:

  • Brand Logo
  • Login Information
  • Website Link
  • Inspiration or Ideas that you'd like me to incorporate


If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

I look forward to working with you! 

Reviews


: : : : :





Manage And Post To Your Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment