Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Create Your Monthly Social Media Content











About:

Your Instagram feed may be the first platform your potential clients and fans land on!



This is a unique opportunity to gather their attention and convert them to avid followers that absolutely LOVE your content and your service or product!



The purpose of your feed should be to GIVE value, inspire, and connect with your tribe - you know you've done your job well when they keep coming back for more!



As a business owner myself, I know that getting all of your tasks in check can feel overwhelming, frustrating and time-consuming - this is why I've created this Gig + I simply love putting together beautiful visual calendars & stories that represent a brand!



I'm offering to create an overall consistent and visually appealing brand identity through your Instagram (and Facebook) feed. Including beautiful imagery, captivating caption, and on-point hashtags.



My passion is helping small businesses to hit their stride and find their unique voice & style + form lasting relationships with people & brands that I believe in across the industries of arts, fashion, decor, self-development, beauty, wellness, women's health, and heart-led entrepreneurship!



Isabella



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Isabella was great to work with, she was in constant contact if she needed anything from me to make sure she delivered what I expected and delivered slightly earlier than expected. I will definitely use her again and I would recommend her.

Seller's Response:

Big thank you, Jenn, a true treat to work with you too :)

Seller's Response:

lovely person and amazing talent

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Dominique :)

Seller's Response:

She is a really good content writer, work with her for a long time, always satisfied with her works.







Create Your Monthly Social Media Content

No comments:

Post a Comment