Friday, July 24, 2020

Create And Manage Facebook And Instagram Pages











About:

About Me 

Welcome to my Gig!

The Facebook business page helps you in making your business a Genuine Brand. I will create an attractive and engaging Facebook business page and Instagram business account. I will set up your page and all its contents. I will also design amazing social media ads that will help you get started the right way on the business platform.

I will design professional Ads, Posters and postcards. I can achieve the results that you are asking for on time within your budget. My mission is to provide a standard Service. 

What do I need?

Company name, Contact details, Business content, Brief information about your company, products/services of the company, Website.

What do I deliver?

Create Page | Unique Logo | Cover Photo Design | Setting Page | Adding Products/Services | Adding Call to action | Social Media Design | Adding New tabs | Ads Design | Writing long/short description | About section setup | Story Posting

Why Select Me?

  • Quick Response
  • 100% Satisfaction 
  • Desired Results 
  • Trending Hashtags
  • Consistent Posting
  • Post Scheduling
  • Efficient Communication with Customers

Thanks,

AxaCreations

Reviews


: : : : :





Create And Manage Facebook And Instagram Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment