Monday, July 27, 2020

Be Your Social Media Captions, Content Writer











About:

Hi...





If you're searching for someone to add a beautiful eye-catching caption for your social media posts, then you are in the right place.

As a copywriter, my words reflect my creativity. The audience will connect with your brands through my social media captions. 



The process that I follow: 



1. Send me the images for which you want the captions

2. Share your social media link/Instagram/Facebook/Any other social media. 

3. Get attractive and eye-catchy captions for your posts



I would love to work with you on your content needs.

Send me a message including your requirements and needs.





THANK YOU!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rabiashtiaq is kind and very easy to work with. She communicates well, delivered promptly and listens to your needs. English is not fluent but only a couple a words had to be changed, not a big deal at all.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much.

:

has no experience but tried really hard until it was good.

:

Thankyou.

:





Be Your Social Media Captions, Content Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment