Sunday, July 26, 2020

Be Your Wattpad Social Manager











About:

* If you need more than 48 hours please contact me then I can send you a custom order!! the system does not increase the days if you buy the same order multiple times!*



Tired of don't get any result in wattpad for weeks?


What I will do is make your profile appear relevant among millions of others, so that of course your target audience will appear. Don't wait no longer, get a better positioned in the wattpad community now.



I'll be you wattpad social manager for 24 hours to help you get better results.

I will:

  •  help you grow your followers/fanbase faster
  •  help you grow your views and votes
  •  boost your profile!
  •  help you get faster results that you usually don't have


Also assistanting you with tips about the wattpad plataform, being always around if you have any doubt. 



Extras:


-> More 24 Hours: This extra adds 1 more manager day to your order. If you want more days choose this one.


-> Wattpad Instagram Author: I'll create, do art design and logo and get fans in an exclusive author instagram for you. Exclusive and professional.


->Tips: I Will provide you a complete guide of how to get along on wattpad



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything was perfect! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Awesome job.

Seller's Response:

Worked Great!

:

thank you!!

:

Absolutely outstanding gig! I’m so happy with how much she’s helped me :) Thank you!!







Be Your Wattpad Social Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment