Saturday, July 18, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager And Content Designer











About:

Social media is a whole new world! The only way to get into this digital marketing planet is by hiring a social media marketing manager who is much more than just posting content. 71% of the businesses that have done so have admitted that they have had a BOOM audience. 

 

Brand your business through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ because that's where your target audience is. And that's where you need to be if you are to connect and grow prospects for your brand. 



Let me help you manage your Social Media Accounts. I am specialized and certified by Online Marketing Academy. This is what I offer:

  • Page Optimization 
  • Personalized Content with your Logo or Website
  • Posts Scheduling 
  • Daily Content Posting
  • Trending Hashtags 
  • Increase Likes/Followers Organically 


I am looking forward to working with you. Contact me if you have questions. BONUS INCLUDED!


Reviews


:

I really enjoyed working with Ophies, she is very collaborative and delivered exactly what I needed. Thank you. Will order again for sure'

:

Always a pleasure

:

Great work as always

:

Sofi is always a pleasure to work with. She really is committed to getting the job done correctly.

:

Sofi was a pleasure to work with. She takes feedback really well and is very open to collaboration and getting the desired results. She helped my social media account grow steadily and I was very happy with her work. I will definitely continue to work with her.







Be Your Social Media Manager And Content Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment