Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Be Your Professional Social Media Marketing Manager











About:

*PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!*


Are you tired of searching for freelancers and not getting the results you want? I know that feeling, that's why I am here to help you!

Having 6+ years of experience as a Social Media Manager, Graphic Designer, and Content Creator makes me the best candidate for your project.



WHAT TO EXPECT:

- Social Media accounts creation/optimization on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Helping you achieve your goals by developing strategies tailored to your needs.
- Content Creation with a customized template respecting your brand's guidelines.
- Posts that drive traffic & conversions
- Hashtag Research to reach larger and more targeted audiences
- Your approval of the posts before scheduling them
- Scheduling the posts at peak times
- Improve Organic Growth

- Improving your Brand's Awareness & Identity
- On-time delivery
- 24/7 Support



I also offer custom offers based on your requirements/adjustments. Are you ready to work in a place where ideas grow?



PS: I have a BONUS for you, contact me to claim it! :)









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Vanessa is incredibly gifted, creative and understands well the world of digital marketing. Delivered on time, above expectation. Couldn't fault anything, would definitely use again.

Seller's Response:

Great experience, thank you!

Seller's Response:

I absolutely adore Vanessa's work. I couldn't have asked for anything better. She was extremely thoughtful and executed on my vision precisely to how I wanted. I'm truly amazed! I would highly recommend her services and I will be a using her services again. Exceeded all my expectations!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for this amazing experience, it was a pleasure working with you!

Seller's Response:

Vanessa's creations were beautiful I was excited our media followers to see them! She took time to research my business and create content that was engaging an informative to put out a great message. So pleased, will continue to use and would highly recommend!







Be Your Professional Social Media Marketing Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment