Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Set Up, Optimize And Manage Your Chinese Social Media Accounts











About:

Dear Clients



♥ With more than 10 combined years of working experience in digital marketing, international market entry and localization,  working with countless international as well as local Chinese companies to establish, manage and optimize their online presence in many different industry, I am confident and happy to introduce this great service! 



♥ Worked over many years, and bring many positive effects for many happy customers .(over 99% Feedback!)



☺BASIC PlAN, unlock your Wechat personal account ASAP! 



☺STANDARD PlAN, I will professionally setup your company Official Wechat Account, and get it verified. 



☺PREMIUM PlAN, I will professionally setup your company Official Wechat Account, get it verified, and translate 2 of your articles to Chinese, design articles and publish them on your Official Wechat Account.  



I will need these from you !

-For Basic plan, I will need your personal Wechat account ID.  
-For Standard and premium plan, I will need your company certification information. 



★Want my customized service? Sure! Please just let me know your needs, , and I can customize a package for you!



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We have amazing experience working with her , thanks great work ! will hire her again!! professional and responsible!

:

Thank you so much and it was great to work with you too! thanks!

: : :





Set Up, Optimize And Manage Your Chinese Social Media Accounts

No comments:

Post a Comment