Monday, July 20, 2020

Design A Logo And Branding Board For Your Social Media











About:

Content that converts. Content that engages. Content that builds loyalty.  I will craft the perfect visual elements for your business after wide research of your field & competitors in order to understand your business and make sure that your visual language is spot on.

I’m passionate about connecting with people’s vision, work with them to empower their efforts to grow, and transform their ideas into content. 

Reviews


:

Odie is an outstanding professional and equally personable, it was a pleasure Thank you

:

Very professional and individualized delivery. Superb communication and great creative in- and output. Will definitely book again and can really recommend working with Odie.

:

Exactly what I needed, a template for startup to manage IG account and tips and tricks. Thanks!

:

FAST AF HIRE HER!! AMAZING!!

:

I started off with very little knowledge about how to build a brand on Instagram, but after this gig with Odie, I now feel like I have all the tools I need to get started. Odie was patient and really good at explaining every step. I also appreciate the designs and brand approach she created. I hope to work with her again in the future.







Design A Logo And Branding Board For Your Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment