Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Manage Your Social Media And Create Individualized Content











About:

Hey guys,


are you looking for a professional CRM and Social Media Manager?

I currently study PR at a private university in Germany and gained lots of knowledge during my studies. Right now I manage the online media of our hometown Youth Parliament, therefore I gained professional practice experience. I also have experience of over 8 years in visual content creation.



My skills are:


• Customer-Relationship-Management

• Public Relations

• Social Media Content Creation
• Influencer Management

• SEO Marketing
• Creativity
• Adobe Creative Cloud



I offer my service to everyone, no matter if you're an individual person or a business. Just hook me up if you're interested - I am answering to any kind of question or request! :)







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment