Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Create Your Instagram Business Account











About:

THIS GIG IS BEST FOR:

  • Beginner to Intermediate social media users needing a business page on Instagram or  Facebook.
  • Current Page owners looking to make improvements or fixes.


-Please check out my video and faqs section for more info-



WHAT I WILL NEED FROM YOU

  • Business Name
  • Business Description
  • Business Address (hidden)
  • Logo (size 400x400)
  • Login in info or desired login info


HOW THE PROCESS WORKS:

1.  Select & Order Gig

2.  Send me the required items

3.  I professionally create and complete the page with best optimization tactics

4.  Test and Publish the page

5.  Assign Business Page Ownership



EACH PAGE COMES WITH:

  • Keyword / SEO Driven Bio
  • Email Button
  • Direct Call / Text Button
  • Schedule Appointment Button (optional)
  • Link account to website and other social media


OTHER SERVICES I CAN HELP WITH:

  • Creating events on Facebook or Eventbrite
  • Facebook Fixes
  • Facebook Business Page
  • Hashtag, Keyword & Market/ Competition Research
  • Google My Business, Yelp, Local Listings, Apple Maps, Yext, Yahoo, and more


**Please reach out to me with any questions you may have**

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Insanely knowledgeable about Facebook/Instagram (Social Media in general) and how to set up shop! I was struggling for months on how to connect my Facebook business account with my Instagram business account and with a screen share was able to fix my issue in less than 5 minutes. I highly recommend him and he goes above and beyond!!!

Seller's Response:

I appreciate the kind words. I look forward to seeing your account grow

Seller's Response:

Awesome work as always

:

Thank you jefe 👍

:

The seller set up Instagram for me, and he made it beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment