Saturday, January 23, 2021

Teach You How Your Brand Can Win On Facebook And Instagram











About:

Are you in need of Facebook marketing, but don't know where to start?



In these customized phone calls and coaching sessions, I will provide you with honest feedback on your brand/company's social media presence on Facebook, as well as tips and tools on how you can leverage social media platforms to help you grow your business.



I'm a professional marketer with over 15+ years of experience working with some of the world's biggest brands. I have trained over 2,000 small business owners and entrepreneurs on digital marketing strategies best practices and growth strategies.



As a Fiverr Pro, I enjoy speaking with Buyers about how to scale their businesses using social media and will provide actionable tips and tools that you'll be able to implement right away.



The Basic Package (30-minute call) was also created for those of you who are interested in my other Digital Marketing gigs/services, but want to get a taste of how our relationship could exist before diving into a bigger package.



Think of this as the coffee date before we head to dinner and a movie. :)



Book some time with me and let's explore what digital marketing - and social media - can do for your business!

Reviews


:

Sharon gave me a great promotional idea.

:

Awesome experience. I didn't have a clue on what I should be doing, but now I have a plan and a marketing starting point.

:

Sharon is very knowledgable and gave me great takeaways to begin optimizing my campaigns.

:

Delivered an excellent job as expected!

:

Great Experience and interactive strategy call. Looking forward to direct implementation of things discussed. Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment