Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Product Listing For Ebay Amazon Shopify Poshmark Etsy











About:

Complete Satisfaction Without any Issues

Hello!

Are you looking for someone for Listing or Cross post listing your products to your store? 

I am here, to help you with my professional e-commerce Skills. I have 5 years+ experience in the eCommerce field.  

My services on those following platforms:-

  • Amazon
  • eBay
  • Etsy
  • Shopify
  • Magento
  • Poshmark
  • Tradesy
  • Walmart
  • Bigcommerce
  • Opencart
  • Any Other E-commerce
  • CSV file Listing



Also, I have great skills in third-party eCommerce and Lead Generation paid software or tools:-



  • JungleScout 
  • Terapeak 
  • Inkfrog 
  • Shopmaster 
  • Oberlo
  • Sales Navigator
  • Hunter (dot) io
  • ContactOut
  • Clearbit
  • Mail Tester



Why You Choose Me?



  • TOP RATED Freelancer
  • Money-back Guarantee
  • 5 Years+ Experience
  • Express and Timely Delivery



Bulk Product Pricing Info (Without Any Variations):  

  • For $50, I will add 145 products (Without Variations)
  • For $90, I will add 300 products (Without Variations)
  • For $180, I will add 620 Products (Without Variations)



Bulk Product Pricing Info (With Variations):  



  • For $50, I will add 75 products (With Variations)
  • For $90, I will add 160 products (With Variations)
  • For $180, I will add 325 Products (With Variations)

Reviews


:

shojibulislam did my task at least 3 times and that was my fault for not being clear from the beginning about what I wanted. I am new to the Etsy as a platform so booking this gig was just another way to advertise my products as I am having major issues with Facebook. He was patients did and re-did the work as I needed. In the end my products are listed correctly, in the right categories and priced correctly and with good keywords. Along with the Etsy promotion I paid for I have already got 2 sales!

:

Always on point A++

:

As always, my favorite and probably the seller i worked the most on fiver

:

Great work as always!

:

A+ Master at his craft




No comments:

Post a Comment