Friday, January 22, 2021

Create Facebook Pinterest And Instagram Graphic Posts











About:

Let me handle the small things for you. :) 

My passion is Social Media Marketing and Graphic Design.



-Create 4 posts daily  ( Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter )

-Writing content

-
Promoting your brand, products/services/promotional content

-Post type: images

-Hashtags



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was very easy to work with. I will be using her services again.

Seller's Response:

I have done multiple orders with this seller. Her work is timely, appropriate, and superb. I am getting engagement from her Pinterest post for me.

:

Thank you ! :)

:

I purchased before and I will purchase again. Excellent work!

:

She has great communication skills and only proceeds when she's sure what she is about to produce meets or exceeds your needs. This is my second gig with her and I will be reordering.




No comments:

Post a Comment