Sunday, January 31, 2021

Be Your Community And Marketing Manager











About:

Who am I?



Hello there! My name is Gianna and I have over 3 years of experience creating content for social networks.



I can be your personal social media manager for your project, either for the long term or for short periods of time.



We will always have a period of adaptation and 100% communication, nobody knows the needs of your brand better than you.



What do I offer you?



I can create original publications, which bring value to your community, allowing you to gain exposure, and reach your audience.



I will optimize your social networks in the best way with high-quality images to make your feed more eye-catching and harmonious.



I can also design in photoshop or illustrator the necessary elements for your personal brand or company.



I will do a hashtags analysis using professional tools and manual search to increase the organic reach of your business.



But if you want to invest in campaigns, I can also guide you and deliver campaign proposals to reach your target audience more effectively and get the most out of your investment.



Platforms where I offer my services: 

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest,

Reviews


:

Wish I could giver her 10 stars!! One of my best experiences on Fiverr so far. Super pro-active, amazing communication and super happy with the work delivered. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Gianna.

:

very responsive, all as requested.

:

Excellent job.

:

Diligente y reponsable. Gianna ha demostrado ser toda una gran profesional. Estamos encantados con el trabajo que nos ha realizado. 100% recomendable. Gracias!

:

Gianna is very proactive, I strongly recommend her work.




No comments:

Post a Comment