Monday, January 11, 2021

Be Your Social Media Manager Plus Bonus











About:

I have a  social media management certificate and over 3 years experience on digital marketing.

As a Social Media Manager  I specialize content creation ,hashtag research ,branding post ,scheduling ,action plan and analytics composition that will transmit your company's message, in a timely manner.



There are some sellers that offer management for $20 for their basic gig. I offer up management for $80 for my basic gig package because I invest quality time to follow all the steps I consider important.



I will 
offer digital marketing service to:

  •  Facebook
  •  Instagram
  •  Pinterest
  •  Google Plus
  •  YouTube
  •  LinkedIn 
  •  Twitter  




Please Note:

I DO NOT accept orders for Y hours watch time.

I DO NOT accept orders for contacting influence accounts .

I DO NOT accept orders that want communication out of Fiverr.



I am at your service so feel free to place your order now.



PS :Ask for your bonus!



Reviews


:

Very humble and honest

:

Great job fulfilled all my needs 100% recommended.

:

Great job very happy

:

Just happy she has done excellent job with humbleness ans polite

:

Amazing amazing amazing work, will use again.Thank you Ilvana




No comments:

Post a Comment