Sunday, January 17, 2021

Boost Your Facebook Page And Post Millions Of People











About:

About This Gig

Looking for a Facebook Advertising Traffic Campaign Expert? You've come to the right place!

Why can you choose this gig :

- Real audience throughout social media

- Brand recognition and awareness

- Social Media Exposure

- Increasing worldwide people

- Growing your audience organically

- 100% Satisfaction guarantee

Requirement: 

1. Facebook page access

ATTENTION: THIS GIG DOES NOT INCLUDE FACEBOOK AD BUDGET THIS IS MY SERVICE CHARGE.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Do not trust this seller He changed my facebook page name to his name without my permission which i can not even change back Also, He added his religious pray image to my facebook and runaway. I can not even remove it as he changed permission this seller is scammer. never provide access to your facebook or provide access as admin I will report to fiverr support.

:

Excellent work and on time delivery.

:

Excellent work and on time delivery.

:

He is very great guy, patience, hard working, helpfulness. I strongly recommend!

:

Thank you I hope you give me order again




No comments:

Post a Comment