Thursday, August 6, 2020

Tweet Your Message 10 Times To My Followers











About:

Your message or link, or advertisement will be sent to my active and real 12,200 followers. So there is a chance that they will retweet your message and get more exposure of your message. 



I dont charge to add pictures or video's like some sellers do



If you have any question if your message is a good fit please feel free to message me.



You can advertise:music, video, 

your website, 

product link

your tw handle

text



I will use a tweet that you provide.

(Message up to 140 - characters with spaces)



Add Your PHOTO or VIDEO link to the tweet that you provide.

(Message up to 115 - characters with spaces)



Add Your one hashtag that you provide..

(Message up 100 - characters with spaces

 including Your PHOTO or ViDEO link)



But I will not accept explicit content, drug's, hate, racism.

** If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

thanks in advance



EXTRA: +Follow ME and I'll follow BACK :) 



Looking forward to WORK with YOU .....



Check my gigs in my profile:   fiverr.com/sdipp21

Reviews


:

Looks good thanks

:

A trust worthy and prompt service provider.

:

My seller listened to what exactly I wanted and did a great job

:

A stellar performer!!!

:

Everything is smooth!!




No comments:

Post a Comment