Thursday, August 13, 2020

Be Your Social Media Content Creator











About:

Struggling to find time for your brand's social media content creation? 



Let me free your time to take care of your business while I professionally create high-quality content strategically aligned with your brand!



What I will do for you:



Written posts up to 100 words (please, contact me for a custom quote if you need a longer content)



Unique content



Specific to your brand voice



Hashtag research



For an extra fee I will:



Create custom graphics 



Create 10-15 second Video content



Source royalty-free photos



Anything else you need help with, please message directly and I will do my utmost best to accommodate!



Reviews


:

Honest and very creative in her work. She’s a beast at what she does and I look forward to working with her on future products!!

:

Another week of excellent posts.

:

Great communication and a professional delivery. Would definitely use again.

:

Simply the best! Will use again for sure.

:

Great work in good time.




No comments:

Post a Comment