Sunday, August 2, 2020

Audit All Of Your Social Media Channels











About:

I will audit all of your social media channels and produce a detailed report or video analysis going over improvements to handcraft an action plan.



Take your brand to another level with the help of a social media expert. Do you have poor engagement? Low likes? Is no one buying your product? Don't worry, let me help you turn your brand into a giant brand with an engaged following.  



My guarantees: 

Detailed analysis of all social media channels. 

- In-depth feedback on improvements and an action plan.

- Extremely fast delivery time so you can get working.



Let's take your social media to another level! 



*PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE BUYING*

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is fantastic. Communication is on point, and he goes out of his way to ensure customer satisfaction. Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Great buyer, very clear and easy to work with. Would love to work with again!

Seller's Response:

I really appreciate that he was very responsive. He was also more accommodating than I expected. I work in the advertising industry so I do have a fair knowledge of reports like this and I must say this is pretty quick turnaround for top-line observations. I would definitely encourage deeper insights but I would go back to him for SME client work.

Seller's Response:

Type a comment…

Seller's Response:

Great service. Info was a bit repetitive but he gave great insight.




No comments:

Post a Comment