Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Be Your Personal Social Media Marketing Manager











About:

Hello. I am so happy you are visiting my profile. 

Welcome. 



I am Elsa Hysi. I am a Social Media Manager ( Specialized in Online Marketing Academy ) and a Graphic Designer.  I love what I do, and mostly, I love when my clients are happy with my work. 



I really want to help your business shine, have a professional look, and represent eye catchy content that can attract people. 



What will you get from me: 

- Fast Delivery 

- Dear Communication 

- Quality Work

- Post Designs ( that best represent your business, product etc ) 

- Caption in every post

- Call to action strategy

- 30 Hashtags in each post ( after doing a hashtags research that fits your niche) 



What are you waiting for ?? 

Let's do this together. 



Contact me for every detail.



With honesty 

Elsa.

Reviews


:

Elsah has done an amazing job! She understood my brand and overall aesthetic and created visuals and captions that totally align with my brand! I’ll be hiring her for another month to manage my social media.

:

She was pleasant to work with. Great attention to details and was ready to revise till I got my exact requirements. I would definitely use her again.

:

Elsah3 is a rare gem on fiverr. After reviewing my website and understanding my overall goals, I have no doubt that her expertise and vision will take our brand to another level. I highly recommend her services to anyone who is debating whether she is a good fit or not.

:

AMAZING JOB! Elsa, you are very talented on this field. I loved every design you made for me and every detail was perfect. You are very hard-working and a great communicator. Thank you so much!

:

Thank you very much for your work. Excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment