Thursday, August 20, 2020

Be Your Result Oriented Social Media Manager











About:

I am an experienced copywriter and my words reflect my creativity and youthfulness. With more than 2 years of experience in content marketing, social media marketing and copywriting, I have worked with some of the best brands around the world and I know what intrigues your customers to know more about you.



The factors of wit and engagement that I include in my social media marketing plans are contagious and I can assure that my professionally delivered services will connect your audience with your brand like never before. 



My Process:



1. Interviewing the client for getting all the relevant information about their brand and what connects their audience with their brand

2. Analyzing your social media handles, website, and/or any other marketing material for a better understanding

3. Compiling the information into the first draft of the marketing plan and making sure that every information is covered

4. Lastly, I curate a result oriented social media management plan for your business and garnish it with a flair of creativity and emotional connection. 



The result is a story that your customers will love to hear!



Let's connect inbox and skyrocket your branding! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication and easy to wok with.

Seller's Response:

Lovely experience working with Doug! I'm sure this is going to be a long term association!

Seller's Response:

Great eperience. Would like to collaborate again.

Seller's Response:

Wonderful experience :) looking forward to a long term association!

:

Harshit is an asset. If you need content, you don't need to look elsewhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment