Saturday, August 29, 2020

Linkedin Marketing And Lead Generation











About:

This gig is for you, IF:

- you have a B2B business and you want to find new leads and generate sales

- you want to grow your network locally and globally

- improve your Linkedin profile

- be found as an industry leader

- generate sales



What you will get:

I will start by optimizing your Linkedin profile. If you want to be found, you will need a great profile with a lot of information and keywords.

Then, I will research your target marketing, find and connect potential clients and send an introduction, follow up. The goal is to get them interested and schedule a call or meeting.



With the BASIC gig option, I will review your Linkedin page and make suggestions. It will take up to 2 days.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING THE GIG! THANK YOU



Reviews


:

There were some delays and a little confusion. Otherwise, it was a satisfactory service

:

it was great to work and will recommend to anyone without a second thought.

:

Seller was great at communicating. My main issue was that there was too much rework needed. If you're selling the service, I'm expecting that you are pretty experienced at what you're doing. I would recommend some additional copywriting training, it will go a long way. Great potential here but needs a bit more training.

:

I needed someone with expert eyes to give me feed back on how to improve my profile.

:

Happy with my content




No comments:

Post a Comment