Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Manually Grow Your Linkedin Connections And Marketing











About:

Hi,

I have 3 years of working experience at LinkedIn marketing, Linkedin Research & Linkedin Sales Navigator Research.

 I will build up your LinkedIn network (Linkedin connections) according to your niche on behalf of you.

I will research Linkedin/Linkedin Sales Navigator & will send connection requests to your targeted people. I will remove your inappropriate connections as well.

Connection Package:- 

I will invite (Including Greeting Message)-

 500 targeted people for $25

 1000 targeted people for $45 

 2000 targeted people for $90

Message Package:-

I will send a specific message to-

 500 targeted people for $25

 1000 targeted people for $45

 2000 targeted people for $90



Example of an invitation message:



"Hello,



I came across your profile on LinkedIn and thought we could benefit from being connected.

I’d love to learn more about you and what you do...!



Cheers!

Robert"

Feel free ask me if you have any question, please contact me before placing your order.

Regards,

Rahat.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rahat is the best. I love working with him. Best quality, best timeline, great communication and always delivers.

Seller's Response:

Great Client! Willing to work again. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Very helpful building leads list

Seller's Response:

Outstanding! Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Great! Fantastic job




No comments:

Post a Comment