Sunday, August 30, 2020

Create Unique Social Media Graphics











About:

What you'll get:

- Custom cohesive content for all types of social media networks ( instagram , facebook , twitter , tumblr etc ) 

- Videos ( ex ... lyric videos for music makers ) 

- Quote posts 

- Business Card Design

- Placement Ad Design

- Merchandise Design Help

 

Can you create graphics for multiple platforms?

 

Yes, our designs are compatible with : Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube etc ... 

 

Designed using canva , photoshop , postermywall , crello , krita & more! 

 

Packages : 

Sample : This is to get a taste of what we can do for you! 

Starter : I will provide / or upload directly the graphics created. 

In This Together : I will create & manage all published content. I will also help you build your brand by offering other services like placement ad design, business cards , merchandise help and event promotion. 

 

** Please message us before placing an order so we can discuss what the best fit for you is! 



Reviews


:

I wish I made enough money to hire her full time.

:

Great experience with tinybluedesign, Asked all the right questions to make sure we are on the same page, took the feedback very well. I appreciate the commitment. Loved the designs.

:

If you want original creative content, tinybluedesign is what you need. She has gone above and beyond what I expected. Highly recommend.

:

This has been an awesome experience. Professional, courteous, and talented, I highly recommend TinyBlueDesign.

:

Great job! I will be ordering again.




1 comment:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you Best Studio Templates service provider.

    ReplyDelete