Monday, April 5, 2021

Provide Career Consultancy And Marketing Solutions For Companies In Crisis











About:

WE ARE IN A CRISIS, FIND A WAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION



My name is Brett Glatman. I am a digital marketer and career consultant. I am providing clients two types of services.



Career Consulting

As a former recruiter for the world's largest recruiting and staffing agency, I can provide those looking for a job or new role career guidance, market insights, interview prep, streamline your resume, and optimize your LinkedIn profile.



Social Media Marketing

As a digital marketer I have over 10 years of experience working in various entertainment mediums. I am a CLIO winner for a project I created with SONY Pictures for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and have manged social media campaigns for clients such as: movie studios, television networks, cannabis brands, award shows, fashion lines and more. I can help you start a social media presence or grow your channel by providing an audit, strategy, content creation, publishing, community engagement, paid support, and more!



For whatever plan you choose my only goal is to position you in a place to win and improve your life or company.  



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment