Sunday, April 4, 2021

Be Your Social Media Manager, Marketer And Content Designer











About:

Hello and thanks for checking out my gig.

I am Aselda and I run social media profiles since 2018. I use my graphic design skills, creativity, and passion to transform pages, attract new followers, increase brand quality content, and of course, sales.

What to expect from this gig?

  • I will manage all profiles like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc
  • I will create custom daily posts for up to TWO social media accounts
  • I will review your existing profile and schedule a platform content calendar
  • I will provide 30 days’ worth of posts with modern and eye-catching design
  • I will help you get your personal/business account content to the next level
  • High-quality Images and Videos, Logo add & Source editable file provided
  • Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% satisfaction

Don’t hesitate to contact me before placing an order or for any additional information.

Best regards,

Aselda Kuci

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Servizi ottimi!

:

As always, Aselda has proven to exceed my expectations. She's been accommodating in this delivery with the artistic content for my Instagram page. Although she hasn't listed copywriting in her skill set, I'd definitively recommend you to check out her work on that aspect. All in all, great experience.

:

Sono molto soddisfatto, Dayana รจ veramente professionale!

:

Top Professional

:

I am not satisfied with the communication we had




No comments:

Post a Comment