Thursday, April 29, 2021

Expertly Create Content For Your Social Media











About:

Hello & Thanks for checking out my gig.

I’m Olivia and I run social media profiles, digital ad campaigns, and websites for professionals, realtors, fashionistas, foodies and more. 

In this gig, I’m offering to create custom daily posts for up to 3 social media platforms.  I'll start with a review of your existing profiles and immediate goals.  I’ll then create a social media content calendar and create 30 days worth of posts.  All posts will come with supporting links and images.

What you should know about me is that I LOVE this stuff.  I built my first website when I was 14 and ever since have been fascinated by all-things Internet and Social Media.  I’ve taught myself about content creation, taken bunches of online courses and excelled at the BC Institute of Technology in Digital Marketing & Communications.  Over 10 years of professional experience.  I’ve totally got this.

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment