Saturday, April 3, 2021

Professionally Manage Your Social Media











About:

I'm Danny, I have experience in Digital-Marketing for 2+ years. Your business deserves to achieve higher milestones. Social media is the full-front way to boost your outreach and this is where I come in. I'll represent your social-media accounts professionally, Together we will work together to create beautiful ad-campaigns, identifying KPIs together, content creation which represents your brand in the best way possible, optimized hashtags for the best results in your market. As a digital-marketer real growth & engagement is the ethic of my work so let's go on that journey together.



All Packages include:



  • 30 days of Social Media Management (Excluding Weekends)
  • Hashtag-Optimised & Content Writing.
  • Graphic Design over your content to keep aesthetics at a high.
  • Scheduled Posts tailored to your audience. (AT THE BEST TIMES)
  • Creation and Optimisation of your Social Media Profiles
  • Monthly Report of Progress (Premium includes weekly)
  • Structured ad campaigns (to be discussed)


I invite you to get in touch with me first so that we can arrange a custom offer that best addresses your needs.



I currently own my own digital marketing agency called OpalGrowth.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Knows a lot about social media and has great advice, excellent communication

:

Working with Danny was a blast! He was not only super responsive but also delivered insights you wouldn't get elsewhere. Certainly helped grow my social media a lot. Always felt like I was in good hands. Can't wait to work with you again - thanks a ton!

:

Thank you for your kind words, you have an amazing channel ahead of you!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment