Saturday, April 10, 2021

Promote 5 Etsy Products On My Pinterest











About:

This gig includes up to 5 products of your Etsy posted in 5 boards suitable for your products.



You choose your 5 products and I choose 5 suitable boards from my account.



Please note: There is no guarantee people will like your photos or products, so the traffic isn't guaranteed - could be zero or more! I don't have control over my audience, if they love your photos, they will click. It also takes time to see any visitors from Pinterest - could take months, because Pinterest unlike the rest social media is a search engine as Google and the rule is "Post now, gain the traffic later!".



If you are looking for immediate traffic, this gig is not for you. I only need up to 5 links to 5 Etsy products of yours. No custom descriptions or hashtags are included with this gig - descriptions are coming automatically from what your title on Etsy is.



Why Pinterest? Since you are not limited by your followers, and your content is evergreen, this is the perfect platform to gain access to thousands of potential customers outside your social community.



Bonus: Your pins will be live forever, I will not delete them, so you will have the potential to receive traffic for even years forward!

Reviews


:

She took the time to explain to me how this works I look forward to seeing what’s going to happen. At Bellasstitchnbinding on Pinterest

:

It was an excellent service. I will get this service again. Thank you so much :)

:

Fast and efficient!

:

Fast delivery, great service, totally recommend! Worth the price!

:

If I could put 10 stars, I would do it. Working with such a trader is a dream. I came across it by accident, but I was served as a VIP client. I received an answer to all the questions I had asked, immediately before I placed an order. I also received so much free advice and help. And my order was fulfilled in minutes. I recommend this smiling girl with both hands. I will use the services again, for sure. Thank you So much!




No comments:

Post a Comment