Sunday, April 4, 2021

Create An Effective Instagram Hashtag Growth Strategy











About:

Why Me?



I have worked with Fortune 500 brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal & Pfizer on multiple digital marketing projects. I aim to leverage my experience to help you grow your brand on Instagram while maintaining brand professionalism and performance delivery.



Why My Service?



I will strategically research, analyze & handpick Instagram hashtags that tailored to your account. I will teach you:



🎯how you can use hashtags to grow organically

🎯account optimization and posting secrets to gain new followers

🎯how to avoid bad hashtags that lead to negative growth

🎯how to manage your own account with confidence



What Do You Get From Me?



✅ Hand-picked personalized hashtags tailored to your niche and brand

✅ Hashtag strategies to help your rank and increase your exposure 

✅ Optimize your Instagram profile so you can be discovered quickly

✅ Expert video hashtag guide to show you step-by-step to find effective hashtags

✅ Monthly newsletter with Instagram's newest features updates

✅ Masters Course 2021 (for Platinum & Diamond Gig only)



🛡️ I will guarantee a 100% refund if you are not satisfied with my gig 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He notified me he was working on this... a couple days went by... and then BAM - He delivered! And I mean DELIVERED. I got wayyy more than I was expecting. I am familiar with hashtag marketing and the google docs he gave me where still so helpful in learning more. Experienced or newbie - buying from Tommy is a no brainer. I received everything he said he would send and it was timely. I sent him my Brand Kit, Instagram Handle, and target audience. I was specific about the goals I wanted to reach. I think this helped him deliver the best possible work. Even if you don't have this information he can help build an action plan to bring you success!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

The second time I have used this seller, but this time I have a different Instagram so i needed research done on my hashtags, read all of his advice, last time I used him my numbers of views and followers were going up but there is advice he gives you and you really need to READ what he sends you as I instagram stopped showing my posts due to me not reading his advice so now I have learnt my lesson. 100% use all of his tools and advice he sends you read it all over until you post your first story etc Thanks Again Tommy ! Sorry I can't leave a tip I'm too poor just now lost my job so hoping to make money out of insta and I will pay for another gig with a tip next time when I make it big

Seller's Response:

good experience

:

I haven't implemented any of Tommy's skills just yet, but the overall experience was beyond perfect. The documents he sent are definitely worth more than he's charging, but has been a big help already to my growing business. If you care to watch a first hand customer grow follow my instagram @shopsaynts. When I begin to post I will be using the hashtags given to me that fit my niche. I cant wait to watch the growth !




No comments:

Post a Comment