Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Be Your Professional Social Media Marketing Manager











About:

Maintaining a constant online presence is important to building customer base and raising awareness about your products/services.



As a SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING Manager


I will set up and manage your Social Media Accounts:



  • #Facebook
  • #Instagram
  • #Twitter
  • #LinkedIn
  • #Pinterest
  • #YouTube
  • #Email


A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER will define strategies to enhance the fan base and to develop business accounts that strengthen engagement. Also it will administer and control budgets for different strategic actions.

I prepare , schedule & arrange all the content daily.

Analyze & review the progress monthly.

 

A look at just some of the ways social media marketing can improve your business:



★ increased Brand Recognition: Every opportunity you have to syndicate your content and increase your visibility is valuable. Your online media networks are new channels for your brand’s voice and content.



★ Improved brand loyalty: A strategic and open media plan could prove influential in morphing consumers into being brand loyal.



Leave me a message I will be back to you as soon as I can! 



Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment