Monday, May 11, 2020

Manage Your Linkedin To Build Your Brand And Generate Leads











About:

*Contact me prior to order to discuss your particular needs.



Are you using LinkedIn effectively to benefit your business?




How I can help:

I'll provide comprehensive LinkedIn Branding & Account Management services to help build your brand awareness and generate leads.



What's included?:

30 Days of marketing and account management. I'll develop, implement and manage a monthly strategy that may include:



Profile:

  • Personal & Company Page Profile Optimization
  • Targeted Connection Building
  • Content Creation & Posting
  • New Connection Lead Generation
  • InMail Targeted Offers
  • Email Campaigns to Targeted Connections 


  • Ad Channels:

  • Lead Generation
  • Account Targeting
  • Email Account Targeting
  • Website Retargeting


  • I've successfully completed 250+ LinkedIn profile revamps for independent professions, business owners, and C-Level executives, that helped generate $2.3M in new business. 



    Who I work with:

    I've worked with all types of companies and I understand how difficult it can be to find a trusted partner that “gets” your business.



    As a LinkedIn consultant, I can say that the platform isn't a good fit for every type of business, so if you questions, just ask.

    Reviews


    :

    very professional on linkedin and easy communication.

    :

    Todd is very experienced in social media and LinkedIN and I will continue working with him.

    :

    Todd, was excellent in communication and very easy to work with. He understand linkedin extremely well and did a fantastic job at revamping my profile. If you want a professional who can help you with your profile and generate solid leads then Todd is it. I look forward on our second chapter to generate leads. Thanks

    :

    Exceptional job! Thank you Todd.

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment