Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Provide You With Content Creation And Ig Management











About:

Have you ever struggled with ideas on what to post next, what caption to write, and when to post it? Or have you ever struggled with managing the whole account in general?



Promoting your business on Instagram can lead you to big sales, but only if you use the right steps! 



SET UP PACKAGE 

I will help you setting up your account and providing you with an action plan which will consist of my recommended future steps on what to do next.  



MANAGEMENT PACKAGE

This package includes management from our company consisting of scheduling content ( provided only from the client), adding specific hashtags and content descriptions, engagement on 10 posts of different IG accounts, and following similar accounts.



RECOMMENDED PACKAGE

This is absolutely my masterpiece and my highly recommended package!! 

It includes 60 creative content specifically for your business, 5 creative short videos, 2 ads including specific targets and action plan with all my bits of advice, recommended hashtags, and descriptions. Please contact me before placing the order.



BONUS-----> If you place the order, you get the second one 50% off!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent partner to energize and improve your Instagram brand. Iris works very hard to ensure consistency and she very considerate with feedback and always looks for innovative ways to get organic followership! I am a repeat customer and highly recommend!

:

This was a great experience so far, we are still working together for another three weeks. Iris understands the importance of authentic engagement and creating a unique voice for channels.

:

Thank You for the feedback! Everything is being followed as described, but the delivery of the order happened early and my client's account is still managed by me at the moment. We have three more weeks to go, and I can promise good feedback at the end too!

:

She is very professional. Appreciate her help.

:

I’m really impressed with your humility and hardwork, I now have someone I can work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment