Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Be Your Social Media Marketing Manager And Rank It











About:

I’ll assure you the best Pinterest marketing service and plan on Fiverr.


If you want to promote your business or products then I’ll boost you.




our services;
1. Create pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
2. Create pins via Canva.
3. setup pins.
4. Create SEO boards.
5. Create boards cover.
6. Setup boards cover.
7. Hashtags research & use.
8. Daily pins/re-pins via tailwind app.
9. Schedule pins via tailwind app.
10. Create tailwind accounts.
11. Find target group boards & join.
12. shear pins into the group boards via tailwind app.
13. find out target audience & Follow them.
14. Increase the target followers.
15. Specific location and competitor’s analysis.
16. Increment in Growth and Engagements & Promote your pins
17. Increment in Sales and Traffic.
18. Improvement in Brand Awareness.
 




Please contract me before placing an order.
 



WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR??
    " ORDER NOW"

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is a very good seller, fast delivery and very good communication. My pinpoints on Pinterest have increased by over 21,000%. Thanks good work

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. I wanna work with you again.Thanks again.

Seller's Response:

Good seller, highly recommended.

:

Thank you!!

:

So, if anyone reading this review, you are on the right page. I am totally satisfied with the service Mahamudul gave me. My social media pages growed rapidly. He literally help me like a teacher and show me all the detail that i need to know about digital marketing and social media. I got a A+++ process. Thank you brother, appreciate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment