Saturday, May 8, 2021

Manage Your Pinterest Account











About:

I will professionally manage your Pinterest account. I have experience working with small business owners, bloggers in the travel, home decor, fitness/weight loss, parenting niche. I have a list of boards to create for most niches and can offer tips and suggestions throughout the duration of our project working together. My main goal will always be to attract visitors to your account and website, blog, or e-commerce site.



Ask me about my current monthly special!



I will do the following:



*Setup or Update your Pinterest Profile with Keywords 

*Claim Your Website | Enable Rich Pins 

*Pin images from website, blog, or ecommerce site

*Create new boards targeting your niche

*Follow individuals interested in your niche

*Set Up Rich Pins



Please contact me about creating custom orders for the following:

* Apply For Group Boards

* Create & Design Unique Pins

* Customized Board Covers



What I will need to get started:

*username & password

*** If you would like rich pins enabled and need to claim your website, I will need the login information for your website.



Message me if you have any questions or if you have special requests. I look forward to assisting you grow your Pinterest account

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did just what i was looking for ...Will work with again.

:

Holly really helped get my new Pinterest account off the ground! Thank you so much!

:

Hollyva247 did an excellent job with my Pinterest account which saw an overall improvement in a month's time. Keeping in mind it takes time for growth, I am very pleased. Original Stats 2.1k monthly viewers 161 pins 5 followers Today's Stats 7.1k monthly viewers 728 pins 7 followers

:

Worst experience I've had on Fiverr until now, and I've bought dozens of services. She didn't deliver half of what was promised. Pins had no title, no description and no strategy. Didn't ask me once what I needed and automated everything in one day without any care for my needs... Do not waste your money...

:

Unfortunately, I have to leave this seller a single one star because after completing the 7 day gig and getting his stats from 4.7k to 78.5k and pinning directly from his website, he wanted to cancel the order and accuse me of scamming him. I was a bit shocked and adamant that I not work for free.




No comments:

Post a Comment