Friday, May 7, 2021

Be Your Poshmark Sharing Assistant 401 To 580 Available Listings











About:

Don't have enough time to share your Poshmark closet? I can help! 



I offer a variety of packages that can assist in sharing your closet (Basic, Standard, Premium). Sharing your closet more often can lead to an increase in sales, boost activity in your closet, and help to grow your business. 



I can share from my closet or from yours directly (so it will be as if you are self sharing). Please note that if you would like it from your closet, you will need to provide your login information. This will be kept 100% confidential.



Packages available (up to 401-580 available listings): 

Basic: Share your closet 1x a day (for 7 days)

Standard: Share your closet 2x a day (for 7 days)

Premium: Share your closet 3x a day (for 7 days)



*Delivery date is set to 8 days in case you would like to start the next day after purchasing instead of the day of*



If you have more or less available listings, please see my other gigs. If you don't see a plan that fits your closet size or if you want a custom made sharing package, please contact me and I can create a listing that can fit your sharing needs. I also have different sharing and following plans available on my profile. 

Reviews


:

Perfect! Thank you

:

Thank you

:

Great thank you!

:

Thank you

:

100% Awesome. Exactly as described, very trustworthy, great communication the whole way. Absolutely recommend. Thank you so much! I'm sure I'll be back. xo




No comments:

Post a Comment